Best Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets in Pakistan - Khan Tex
Are you Allergic to casual Bed Sheets and are looking for Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets in Pakistan?
Thousands of people in Pakistan are suffering from skin allergies. Most of them don't even know that their bed sheets can be the reason for their allergies.
Human skin is susceptible, and to keep it healthy, it is not only necessary to eat vegetables and keep it hydrated but also a clean bed.
If you wake up in the morning feeling itchy skin or red marks on the skin, or you can't sleep without sniffling and sneezing, then you need to replace your bed sheets!
Many people have allergies due to mould and dust mites hidden in the bed sheets. They grow and survive in the pours of bed sheets.
According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, these are the main culprits of allergies. Thinking about these allergens may be a displeasing experience for you, but removing them from your bed is essential.
These allergens are the main reasons for poor night's sleep. They also harm your long-term health, causing difficulty in breathing.
It is more important to keep these moulds away from your environment for good healthy skin.
Besides these moulds and dust mites, poor bed sheet quality could also be the reason for skin allergies. There are only a few non-allergic Bed Sheets available in Pakistan. These Bed Sheets are not only skin-friendly but are also of excellent quality.
You can check the availability of those Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets here.
At the end of this article, We'll also share how a good quality non-allergic bed sheet is made in the factory. So let's start!
WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE ALLERGIC TO BED SHEETS?
Human skin sheds about 500 million cells a day. Many of these cells fall on the bed sheets. These cells act as food for dust mites in the air. Later, these dust mites cause allergic itching and diseases in people.
Sweat from the human body also falls on the bed sheets and, together with dust mites, causes allergies.
If you suffer from such types of allergies, it's time to replace your bed sheets. But what is the best option to replace these bed sheets? The only best option now is Khant Tex's non-allergic bed sheets.
Khan Tex's bed sheets have a dense structure that prevents the penetration of house dust mites.
Organic cotton, wool and microfibers jointly make a good bed sheet that can fight against the dust mite allergy.
The fabric is tightly woven in these bed sheets, and there is less chance of leaving allergic particles in the room. This fabric forms a barrier between skin and mattress. These bed sheets reduce the growth of indoor allergens.
According to Sanjeev Jain, a certified allergist and immunologist,
"Hypoallergenic product should reduce your chance of experiencing allergic reaction while using it".
Types of Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets
Different types of Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets are available in Pakistan for various allergies.
A Silk Hypoallergenic Bed Sheet is the best choice for those who have sensitive skin. Silk bed sheets are made of soft material that can fight allergens and soothe sensitive skin. Silkworm is used in the manufacturing of these bed sheets, which causes the reduction in the growth of dust mites and moulds.
Silk bed sheets are a bit expensive and difficult to maintain compared to other non-allergic bed sheets.
Bamboo Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets are highly beneficial for those who have sweating allergies. These bed sheets remain dry and relaxed due to the Bamboo plant filament. Dryness and coolness are the bed sheets' main features, which can also reduce the growth of those pesky microbes.
Tencel Bed Sheets are similar to Bamboo bed sheets to some extent. Tencel bed sheets are also used to reduce moisture, stopping the growth of different allergens.
Cotton Bed Sheets are highly breathable, and allergens can't live on the airy, breathable surface. Natural fabrics like cotton and wool make these bed sheets durable and easy to maintain.
Khan Tex designs these bed sheets to reduce the chances of different skin allergies and bring comfort to their users.
Benefits of Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets
- These bed sheets are made of incredibly soft material that can fight against allergies and secure skin from infection.
- These bed sheets are more durable than other types of casual bed sheets.
- The woven material in the bed sheets minimises the gaps in which most allergens want to live and bread.
- Hypoallergenic bed sheets can improve the quality of your sleep and save your skin from itching and sneezing.
- These bed sheets protect against house dust mites, moulds or mould spots.
- Hypoallergenic bed sheets are beneficial for those suffering from different skin allergies and are also best for people with healthy skins. They reduce the chance of allergies in them by reducing the growth of these pesky microbes.
- Hypoallergenic bed sheets make it possible to sleep with allergies and provide different ways to improve your night's sleep.
- A hypoallergenic pillow can save your skin from itching and rashes. They are suitable for health and marvellous to look at.
Khan Tex is Pakistan's Number One Manufacturer of Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets.
Khan Tex is providing different designs and styles of non-allergic bed sheets according to people's varying tastes so that people can pleasantly use them and not consider them only as a medicine for their skin allergies.
Khan Tex's Bed Sheets can save you from allergies and decorate your mattress. It is the best bedding option for people with allergies and has good taste in selection.
You will be thinking about how Khan Tex makes those Non-Allergic Bed Sheets!
Here is the step-by-step process of the making of Khan Tex's Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets
- In the First stage, yarn is dyed with high-quality non-allergic colours. This dyed yarn is used to make those non-allergic Bed Sheets.
- After making the bed sheets with dyed yarn, a particular chemical is used to wash the bed sheets to remove the allergens, if there are any.
- In the last stage, those bed sheets are washed with water three times to remove all the chemicals and allergens.
So, after all these protection steps, a Final Hypoallergenic Bed Sheet gets ready, which is not only Non-Allergic but is also of the highest quality.
You can check some of those Hypoallergenic Bed Sheets Here.
Feel Free to check out this collection, and if you have any queries, please reach out to Khan Tex's customer support at this Whatsapp Number: 0312 6699 919